Applications for Grantmaking
- Next gen donors and peer groups: How can we further our exploration of high-engagement philanthropy, expand our new ways of learning, and make the most of this moment?
- Family foundations: Which multi-generational stories ring true for our family foundation? What can we do to promote the growth and development of our own next generation?
- Community foundations: How can we promote the growth and development of next gen donors as strategic, hands-on philanthropists in our communities? How can we better understand and reach out to next gen members of family foundations to collaborate?
- Regional associations, affinity groups, and other philanthropy networks: How can our networks adapt to the interests and approaches of next gen donors? What can we do to promote their development as strategic philanthropists?
- Private banks, attorneys, family offices, consultants: How can we improve our services for next generation philanthropists?
Takeaways are critical, bite-sized resources either excerpted from our guides or written by GrantCraft using the guide's research data or themes post-publication. Attribution is given if the takeaway is a quotation.
This takeaway was derived from Next Gen Donors.